Explore the beautiful Serra da Arrábida on a trip from Lisbon. Taste the food and wines of the region at a family-run winery. Enjoy a picnic at a scenic beach that can only be accessed by boat. Swim in the sparkling, crystal-clear water.
What to Expect
Depart Lisbon and head towards the Serra da Arrábida to climb to the top of the bridge on arrival. Take in an incredible landscape that is sure to leave you speechless. Look to the north to see the entire city of Lisbon spread out before you. Marvel at the mountains of S. Luís, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. See the crystal-clear blue sea and its islets, along with the peninsula of Tróia and the city of Setúbal to the south.
Descend through Portinho da Arrábida to discover a beautiful beach with crystal-clear water and white sand at the mouth of the River Sado. Journey towards the fishing village of Sesimbra, located in a bay of calm waters. Climb aboard a boat that will take you to a paradise beach only accessible from the water. On arrival, you will be served a snack and get the opportunity to swim in the sparkling water.
Next, go to the castle and former convent of Palmela. Get a fantastic view over the entire region. On clear days you can even catch a glimpse of Lisbon from the top of the tower. Then, visit one of the oldest wineries of the Palmela region, owned by the same family for 4 generations. Sample some typical foods and the wines produced at the winery, including table wines and demarcated wines ("Designation of Origin").
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wine tasting
- Boat ride
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• The minimum drinking age is 18 years old
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible
• The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund