Get to know the Arrábida Mountain and its natural beauty. The Arrábida National Park extends over an area covering the municipalities of Setúbal. Visit Sintra, the capital of Romanticism, and one of the most picturesque and beautiful villages in Portugal.
What to Expect
The Arrábida National Park extends over an area that covers the municipalities of Setúbal, Palmela and Sesimbra. Come and discover the beauty of the Arrábida mountains, with their unique fauna and vegetation, and their striking landscapes. Enjoy a walk along the incredible beaches with their crystal-clear water.
Serra da Arrábida – A climb up to the top of the ridge. You will have no words to describe the incredible landscape presented in front of you! To the north you will be able to see the entire city of Lisbon, the mountains of S. Luís, S. Francisco, Louro and Gaiteiros. And to the south, the crystal clear blue sea, the islets, the Tróia peninsula and the city of Setúbal.
The climb down will be through Portinho da Arrábida, s paradisiacal beach with crystal clear water and white sand in the mouth of the river Sado. It can’t be missed!
Next cross the 25 de Abril bridge and visit the beautiful and historic town of Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Discover the picturesque streets, the Sintra National Palace, the fountains, the churches, chapels and shrines.
Next, discover the most western point of continental Europe. From the cliff tops, enjoy the fantastic view of the beaches and the sea. From the road near the coast, you can gaze at the beaches and the beautiful towns of Estoril and Cascais.
On the way back, have the chance to enjoy this unique beach with its famous dunes - a real sanctuary for surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Driver/Local guide
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Small-group tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Tips (recommended)
- Guide inside monuments
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Child rates only apply when booking with 2 paying adults
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund