Visit the triumphal Rua Augusta Arch, constructed to commemorate the rebuilding of Lisbon after the 1755 earthquake. Ascend to the top by elevator and spiral staircase to take in the unique panoramic views of the historic riverside quarters of the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Rua Augusta, 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Arch is open daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- The Rua Augusta Arch is a monument that, when originally constructed, was not designed for visits. In order to make it accessible, a number of alterations have been made to its structure. An elevator was installed, without damaging the monument, to take visitors as far up as possible. The rest of the ascent involves climbing a spiral staircase. There is no alternative access for persons with reduced mobility