Explore Lisbon's historic Alfama district on a 2.5-hour walking tour and discover the oldest and most atmospheric part of the city. Learn how it survived the Great Earthquake of 1755 as you walk the narrow streets past fado bars and Roman foundations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge
- Please note that the itinerary may change if the guide customizes the tour for your group