Tour Lisbon in a bus with a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket, complete with audio guide. Explore the cities and their various sites with different routes that provide you with the freedom to see what you want at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Galician, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, German, Danish, Korean
Select participants and date
Bus Terminal (Marquês de Pombal) or at any point from the itineraryOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Belem Line frequency: every hour; last departure at 5 PM
- Castle Line frequency: every 45 minutes; last departure at 5:15 PM
- Oriente line frequency: every 2 hours; last departure at 4 PM; lunch break at 2:15 PM
- The bus tour does not operate on the 25 December and 01 January
- The Castle Line only operates single-decker buses