Discover the Lindos Acropolis with entry and a guided audio tour on your phone. Listen to the story of this ancient archaeological site and admire the picturesque views of the Aegean Sea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
The self-guided audio tour is designed to start at the entrance of the Acropolis of Lindos (Acropolis of Lindos, Lindos 851 07). The easiest way to get there is on foot from the village of Lindos.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combination of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone (accessible through our app) and an entry ticket for the Acropolis of Lindos.
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well.
- The course of the visit may be modified and special restrictions may be imposed. Visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site.
- Book per device to be used, not per participant.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- You will need storage space on your phone (100–150 MB)
- Free and reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- Please note that the Acropolis of Lindos is not wheelchair accessible.