Explore the real Lima and meet the friendly locals on this 3.3-hour tour of a shanty town in the city. This eye-opening tour experience challenges common preconceptions about such poor working class areas. Your visit contributes to the community.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- In the lobby of your hotel
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a small bottle of water, a hat and sunblock if it is sunny.
- Please to provide your hotel's name and address to organize your pick-up.
- You will visit a shanty town that Haku Tours sponsors. Please contact the tour operator if you wish to make donations of any kind.
- Please visit out “projects” page to see the work of Haku Tours and what our wonderful clients are doing to help the local people.