Learn about the main historical sites and discover the architectural landmarks of Peru’s capital on this walking street food tour. Sample 13 types of food & drink — all of which are popular on-the-go dining options among locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
This tour starts at the main door of the iconic Gran Hotel Bolivar (Jirón de la Unión 958, Cercado de Lima), in Plaza San Martin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you have a dietary restriction please let the supplier know in order to accommodate the itinerary based on your needs.
- Please note that our shared tour is guided in English only. For non-English speakers, please book a private tour. For the comfort of the group, guides will not be providing their service in multiple languages simultaneously, even to those who only speak Spanish.