Immerse yourself in the pre-Hispanic, colonial and modern history of Lima with a half-day guided tour that includes some of the main attractions of this beautiful city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 198 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Passengers will be collected at their respective hotels (located in Miraflores, San Isidro). Meeting point are located at the Sheraton Lima Hotel and the San Agustín Riviera Hotel for passengers located in the Historic Centre of Lima. This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnbs). If passengers stay in them, please contact the local partner in the days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a pickup point.
- Visit two natural gems, the Pucllana Temple and el Olivar Park
- Stroll through the beautiful historic center of Lima, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Visit one of the oldest viceregal destinations
- Pickup is available from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro
- Meeting points are available at the Sheraton Lima Hotel and the San Agustín Riviera Hotel for passengers located in the Historic Centre of Lima
- This activity does not include pickup from private residences (Airbnbs); passengers staying in such accommodations should contact the local partner prior to the tour to arrange pickup
- Professional tour guide who speaks Spanish and English
- All fees and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Wheelchair users
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Sales tax must be collected for Peruvians or foreign visitors who stay in Peru for more than 60 days; if applicable, sales tax will be collected by the local operator
- Travelers are required to have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR. The test or certificate must be issued within 72 hours before boarding.
- Upon arrival in Perú, travelers must take an antigen test ordered by the Peruvian government. Travelers will bear the cost of the test at the destination. This rule declares that passengers with negative antigen test results for COVID-19 don't have to go into quarantine.
- In the event that travelers do not take the antigen test, they will not be able to do scheduled tours in Peru, or if the result is positive, they must enter mandatory isolation.