Embark on a full-day tour from Lima to see the beach town of Paracas and the desert oasis of Huacachina.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Miraflores, Barranco, or San Isidro to begin your tour. You will get an email with the exact pickup time before your trip.
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at Mcdonald's (The restaurant) to begin your activityOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Important holidays: Easter weekend April 14-17 and July 28-30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru
- During holidays, the pickup time will be 1 hour before the usual time for sandboarding/dune buggy (Huacachina), and 1.5 hours early for Ballestas Islands (Paracas)
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations
- Pickup is available from all major hostels and hotels in Lima, customers staying outside of the center or at residential addresses should select the meeting-point option
- Pickup is available from hotels and hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, some in San Isidro, and some in Lima downtown
- You will return to Lima around 11:45 PM (Drop-off time will depend on the area you will be staying)