Get the best view of Lima with a panoramic bus tour. Discover some of the many things to see in the beautiful capital of Peru.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point is in front of the Miraflores Social Club, Larcomar Shopping Center. Daily departure at 9:15 AM and 2:15 PM, please arrive 15 minutes prior.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- City tour: departs daily at 9:15 AM and 2:15 PM. Duration - 4 hours
- Barranco and Miraflores tour: departs daily at 9:15 AM and 2:15 PM. Duration - 45 minutes
- Historical tour: departs daily at 10:15 AM and 3:15 PM. Duration - 3 hours
- Night and fountains tour: operates Wednesday - Sunday, at 7:00 PM only. Duration - 3 hours. Please note that this tour does not run on Mondays or Tuesdays
- Please arrive to either tour 15 minutes before the expected departure time
- Note that the Museum of Religious Art at Lima Cathedral is closed on Saturday afternoons, Sunday mornings, and on public/religious holidays; on the occasions when Lima Cathedral is closed, the Basilica and Convent of Santo Domingo will serve as an alternative inclusion for the City Tour and Historical Center Tour
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out