Taste a variety of Peruvians flavors between traditional meals and drinks in one of the most colorful districts of Lima. Take part in interactive workshops and learn how to prepare the popular ceviche and pisco sour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Plaza San Francisco, Barranco 15063, PérouOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is guided in English only