Discover Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro, most popular areas of Lima city. Get to know about the history of Lima on this half day excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Important: Pickup and drop-off from your Hotel or Apartment are only included from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Lima Downtown (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rímac, Breña and Lince. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima or from Callao province, then a small fee has to be paid for the transportation (private transfer) due to distance. If so, further information will be sent to you after receiving your booking.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags