Take a day trip from Lima to the beach town of Paracas and the oasis of Huacachina with hotel transfers. Enjoy a boat tour of the Ballestas Islands, and feel the thrill of sandboarding in the desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your accommodation in Miraflores, Barranco, or San Isidro to begin your tour. You will get an email with the exact pickup time before your trip.
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at McDonald's Parque Kennedy to begin your activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- During Easter weekend April 06-09 and Independence Day July 28-30, the pickup time will be 1 hour before the usual time. Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) will last for 1 hour (all operators) and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) will be 1 hour and 30 minutes
- This tour is subject to variation without prior notice due to weather issues, strikes and/or demonstrations
- Pickup is available from all major hostels and hotels in Lima, customers staying outside of the center or at residential addresses should select the meeting-point option
- Pickup is available from hotels and hostels located in Miraflores, Barranco, some in San Isidro, and some in Lima downtown
- You will return to Lima around 11:45 PM (Drop-off time will depend on the area you will be staying)