Enjoy a full-day scenic journey to discover the spectacular third highest waterfall in the world, Gocta. Hike through the Amazon Rainforest as you admire incredible nature and learn about the wildlife from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- From your hotel in Chachapoyas, Peru.
Select participants and date
Plaza de Armas of Chachapoyas, Jirón Grau 549, Chachapoyas 01001, Peru.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Breathable clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It’s recommended that you spend one night before the tour in Chachapoyas city
- To arrive in Chachapoyas from Lima, you can take a 1-hour-40-minute flight to Jaén, then a 4-hour bus to Chachapoyas
- Please bring some local currency as most stores only accept cash
- Hike difficulty: moderate to challenging
- This tour is operated in English and Spanish by a bilingual Guide