Enjoy lunch and a demonstration cooking class of the famous Peruvian pisco sour and a traditional dish at the Cala Restaurant in Lima.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Cala RestaurantOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This activity does not include tranfers to the restaurant.
- We meet all travelers at a meeting point. Meeting point: Cala Restaurant is located in Playa Barranquito, Espigón B-2, Circuito de playas, Barranco, Peru 15063 Barranco.
- Applicable sales taxes may be collected by the local operator for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay in Peru has exceeded 60 days
- Service is offered in the terrace area (first level).
- For lunch: Vegetarian option is available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic.
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other.