Enjoy the full experience outside of Lima on this 2-day tour. Visit the beautiful Ballestas Islands, speed through the biggest sand dunes in South America, and fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your group at the McDonald's in Parque Kennedy, Miraflores.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Passengers must present their original passports at the airport for the flight
- Passengers over 95 kilogram must pay for an extra seat on the plane directly to the operator ($80 USD)
- The bus will be back in Miraflores around 11:30 pm-midnight (will be later for Lima downtown)
- The minimum age for the buggy and sandboarding tour is 7 years
- Easter weekend April 6 to 9 and July 28 to 30 is Independence Day Celebration in Peru: The pickup time will be 1 hour before the usual time, Sandboarding/dunebuggy (Huacachina) only 1 hour (all operators), and Ballestas Islands (Paracas) only 1 hour and 30 minutes (all operators)