Embark on a 2-hour walk in Vieux Lille with a qualified guide, on the trail of the town's history as well as its heritage. Spot the old town’s main sights and monuments and hear fun facts and anecdotes about life on the charming cobbled streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Note that most of the old city's streets are cobbled. For this reason, high heels are not a good footwear option
- Tours do not operate on 1 January, 1 May, 25 December, during the first weekend in September, or on Heritage Day weekend (3rd weekend in December)
- French tours are conducted daily at 15:00
- English tours are available every Saturday at 10:15