The Lille City Pass is the answer to all your visiting needs, whether you're staying for 24 hours or 48 hours. Entrance to museums, tourist sites and attractions, and public transportation are all included: take it easy!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Gain free entrance to more than 30 tourist sites and attractions in Lille
- Travel around the city with free usage of Lille's metropolitan public transport network (metro, bus, tram)
- Visit the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, the Piscine-Museum of Art and Industry in Roubaix, the LaM in Villeneuve d'Ascq, and many more sites!
- Lille City Pass for 24, 48, or 72 hours
- Free entry to more than 30 tourist sites and attractions
- Free usage of Lille's metropolitan public transport network (metro, bus, tram)
- Discounts in selected restaurants and shops in Lille, Roubaix and Tourcoing
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Many museums are closed on Tuesdays.
- The City Pass does not include guided tours of museums, but does include admission to certain exhibitions.
- The Lille office center to redeem you voucher is closed on 1 January, 1 May, and 25 December.