Explore the Aviation Museum of Kentucky at Blue Grass Airport in Lexington. Learn about aircraft and aviation history from Kentucky.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The museum will close if the Fayette County Public School System closes as a result of snow or other extreme weather
- Last admission is at 4:00 PM