See a volcano by twilight with an 8-hour excursion from León. Go hiking during the afternoon and enjoy the sunset and views of Telica Volcano, one of most active volcanoes in Nicaragua. Head up the crater to see the lava before making your way back down.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel in León
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Bring along food (pocket dinner), water (minimum 1.5 liters), a flashlight (if you have one), and a coat appropriate for the weather forecast.
- Sulfur gases might affect the air, so bring something to cover your face.