Leipzig Old Town Private 2.5-Hour Walking Tour
From $10 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up is available from hotels in the center of Leipzig.
- See the Market Square with the old town hall and the King’s House
- Admire the beautiful buildings in Art Nouveau, Baroque, and Renaissance style
- Discover the opera house and the Gewandhaus concert hall at Augustusplatz
- Visit the interior of one of the churches in the city, such as St. Nicholas Church
- Stroll through the picturesque old fair courtyards
- See the Bach Monument
All German book publishers had an office in Leipzig – for this reason Leipzig is known as the “City of Books”. Many musicians lived and worked here, such as Johann Sebastian Bach, Mendelsohn Bartholdy, and Robert and Clara Schumann.
The buildings of the historical city center portray this vibrant mix and provide many interesting corners to discover. See old and new buildings from various periods of style directly next to one another.
Discover the most beautiful sights in the city including the Market Square with the old town hall, the New City Hall, and St. Thomas Church with the Bach Monument. Stroll across Augustusplatz, admire the opera house and the Gewandhaus concert hall, and see the Museum Coffe Baum. Visit the former trade fair courtyards that provide character to the city.
- Walking tour through the old town
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance fees
In front of the Seaside Park Hotel, Nikolaistrasse (on the corner of Richard-Wagner-Strasse, opposite the west side of Leipzig Central Station). (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 41595