Explore one of the most iconic natural landmarks in the Philippines, Mayon Volcano, known for its perfect cone-shape. Take the ATV tour to fully enjoy the nature around it and be mesmerized by its breathtaking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 40 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Tagalog, English
Select participants and date
Cagsawa Ruins Park, Daraga, 4501 Albay, PhilippinesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- If you are a solo traveler, you can choose to join another group (might need waiting time) or choose the private option as an add-on upon check-out
- Children aged 15 or younger are only allowed to join the ATV ride as a back-ride on a driving adult
- The rate for the ATV ride is per person; back-riding adults/children will pay the same amount with the driving adult
- Each rider will need to register and sign the necessary waivers before starting the activity
- Maximum weight capacity of ATV is 95kg
- No ATV experience is required; you will be given a safety orientation and a short practice ride before the activity begins
- The activity could be canceled or rescheduled in extreme weather conditions