Discover Leeds' best independent street food at your own pace, at a time that suits you. Upon booking, you'll be given a secret location to collect your tour pack, which includes instructions, a map, an information card and food tokens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 months
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover delicious street food from six of Leeds' best independent food vendors
- Learn about the venues you visit, the food you eat and the history of street food in Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond
- Enjoy your food tour at your own pace, at a time that suits you
- Tour pack including instructions, map, information cards and tokens.
- Food at six stops, with generous portion sizes at each.
- Facts about the venues, the food and the history of street food in Leeds, Yorkshire and beyond.
- Guide is not included, as this is a self-guided tour.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
You will need to collect your self-guided tour back from the tourist information desk within the above location. Please give you name and booking number at collection. You will need to collect your tour between 10am-4pm Tuesday-Saturday, but you can begin your tour at a time that suits you on any day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The self-guided tour is suitable for two people.