Explore the famous filming locations of Emmerdale on a half-day bus tour of the Yorkshire Dales. Visit the pretty market town of Esholt and the village of Otley. Have a drink in the fabled Woolpack pub and see the original Emmerdale farm.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide just outside Leeds Railway Station at the lay-by on Bishopgate Street next to the Shabab restaurant opposite the Scarborough Hotel. You will see your guide and bus waiting for you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour does not visit the current Emmerdale Set.