Lecce is an important stage for art and culture lovers, in fact, it is the main Baroque city in southern Italy. Walking in the city center is a dive into the past, between churches and antique buildings that keep precious details and decorations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Private group available
- Enjoy Baroque art
- Watch papier-mache artisans at work
- Visit churches and antique buildings
- Experienced multilingual guide
- Church entrance ticket (€6.50 per person)
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is free for children under 14 years old
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 persons to run. In the event that the minimum is not reached within 7 days before the date of the excursion, you will receive an email with a cancellation and refund.
- Cancellation policy: all excursions are non-refundable within 24 hours, must cancel at least 24 hours in advance to receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be given for no-shows