Discover Lecce, the Florence of the South Italy, with Baroque-style architecture. Lecce is located in Apulia, the heel of Italy, and is the capital of land called Salento, surrounded by the Adriatic Sea. Included is a tasting of local pasticciotto
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Porta Napoli (under the gate)Open in Google Maps ⟶