Join a guided excursion to Paris, departing from the Port of Le Havre. See iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and Notre-Dame, then be dropped off back at the port.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
After you come out of the cruise terminal, head out of the security gate. It is about a 3 minute walk, 1000 feet / 300 meters. Our greeters will be waiting just outside the gate with "Vexperio" signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Mobility scooters
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Tours are specifically designed for your cruise ship, its docking times, and its passengers. If your ship is delayed, the starting time will be postponed
- There is no guide on the bus to Paris and back
- The itinerary does not allow for a sit-down meal or extensive shopping
- Only light, foldable wheelchairs can be accommodated. Participants must be able to climb a few steps to get on the bus.
- On the following days, the tour lasts 10 hours:
- April 19, 2024, 7:30: ms Nieuw Statendam
- April 25, 2024, 7:30: ms Rotterdam
- May 3, 2024, 7:00: Norwegian Star (10.5-hour tour)
- May 9, 2024, 8:30: Anthem of the Seas
- June 15, 2024, 7:30: Carnival Legend
- June 21, 2024, 7:30: Oceania Marina
- June 26, 2024, 8:30: Coral Princess
- July 26, 2024, 7:30: Norwegian Dawn
- September 12, 2024, 8:30: Oceania Marina
- October 14, 2024, 8:30: ms Rotterdam