This electric bike tour will take you to wineries and a chocolate factory in Ile d'Orleans, 15 minutes from Old Quebec. You'll get the chance to taste local products and cycle with ease thanks to the E-bikes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Ride on Ile d'Orleans, a cyclist's paradise!
- Taste local delicious local products
- Enjoy an easy and pleasant ride on E-bikes
- Local tour guide
- Electric bike
- Safety briefing
- Helmet and lock
- Local product tasting at the farm (berries, chocolate, and wine)
- Parking for your vehicle
- Cycling bags or small backpacks for your personal belongings are available on-site.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your local guide at Quebec Aventure Tours, situated at the Motel Ile d'Orleans 507 Route Prevost Saint-Laurent-de-l'Ile-d'Orleans, QC, G0A 3Z0 By car, get on Highway 40-E / 440-E Take exit 325 (Ile d’Orleans) Cross the island’s bridge and follow QC-368 straight on, on Prevost Street Look for Quebec Aventure Tours, situated at the Motel Ile d'Orleans, on top of the hill, on your left Please make sure to arrive 30 min in advance or phone Quebec Aventure Tours to let them know you'll be late. There is a shuttle bus from the Old Québec to the Motel Ile d'Orleans. This service is offered by Quebec Bus Tours. Please book separately with them and let Quebec Aventure Tours know you'll arrive by shuttle bus. The shuttle's schedule is coordinated with the tour's schedule. Alternatively, you can get to the meeting point by taxi. We are looking forward to meeting you soon!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The electric bikes are shaped like a fat bike, with large tires and a heavy frame, giving more stability on the road. Electric assistance supports you, allowing you to reach speeds of up to 24 km/h.
- You should know how to ride a regular bike and should be tall enough to fit on an adult's bike.
- Ile d'Orleans has no bike paths. We'll ride on the road's large and safe shoulder.