Discover the Etruscans on this guided cultural tour and visit the city of Tarquinia with its UNESCO world heritage site. Explore the ancient Etruscan necropolis with tombs painted more than 3000 years ago, before enjoying a typical Italian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Hungarian, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in Civitavecchia, Tarquinia, Tuscania and Montalto di Castro. Hotels, B&B's, apartments, campings and Agriturismo. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address. There is also a service for Cruise passengers arriving to Civitavecchia Port.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags