Cruise into the magical Cataract Gorge and through Launceston's riverfront precinct. You will head north past Tamar Island, observing historical buildings whilst enjoying tea, snacks, fresh fruit, and local beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)