Enjoy 5 hours of exploring stunning Cradle Mountain National Park with a variety of walking options available to you. See beautiful Dove Lake, watch local wombats and experience the peacefulness of this breathtaking bushwalking paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Starting time 7:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park and World Heritage Area
- Stand on the shore of the spectacular Dove Lake
- Visit Sheffield the ‘Town of Murals’ with over 30 murals painted across the town showing the history of the area
- Walk along the Rainforest City and Pencil Pine Falls tracks
- Take on the Dove Lake circuit walk or, take on the harder walk to the lofty views of Marion’s Lookout
- National Parks entrance fees
- Professionally guided and interpreted walks
- Central Launceston hotel and backpacker hostel pick-up and drop off
- Free tastings at Ashgrove Cheese
- Food and drinks
- Children under 8 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If pickup arrangements are not organized with the tour operator, please make your way to the general pickup location at the Quest Hotel, 16 Paterson St, Launceston at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years.
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility.
- Please bring, sensible shoes for walking, a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen and large water bottle.