Enjoy 5 hours of exploring stunning Cradle Mountain National Park with a variety of walking options available to you. See beautiful Dove Lake, watch local wombats and experience the peacefulness of this breathtaking bushwalking paradise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park and World Heritage Area
- Stand on the shore of the spectacular Dove Lake
- Visit Sheffield the ‘Town of Murals’ with over 30 murals painted across the town showing the history of the area
- Walk along the Rainforest City and Pencil Pine Falls tracks
- Take on the Dove Lake circuit walk or, take on the harder walk to the lofty views of Marion’s Lookout
- National Parks entrance fees
- Professionally guided and interpreted walks
- Central Launceston hotel and backpacker hostel pick-up and drop off
- Free tastings at Ashgrove Cheese
- Food and drinks
- Children under 8 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
If pickup arrangements are not organized with the tour operator, please make your way to the general pickup location at the Quest Hotel, 16 Paterson St, Launceston at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential.
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions.
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years.
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility.
- Please bring, sensible shoes for walking, a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen and large water bottle.