3-Day Bay of Fires Walk
From $1,160 per personBook now
- Enjoy a personalized tour of the Bay of Fire
- Discover a remote and beautiful landscape
- Let your tour operator's carry your bags
- Spend three days in beautiful paradise
Today, you'll be taken on a guided walk through this magical landscape. Your guide will help point out the interesting geological aspects and give you plenty of time to just soak in all the beauty around you. Expect beaches of hourglass-fine sand, Bombay Sapphire sea, an azure sky - and no one around. It's not long since the Bay of Fires came to international attention and the crowds are bound to flock. Now is the time to visit. Lonely Planet has named this one of the world's hottest travel destinations, and you'll soon discover why.
There are 2 packages to choose from. For those who want more creature comforts, choose the Classic package and transport your luggage to the campsite and accommodation, with a walk-in touring tent set up and ready for your arrival. Or for those training and wanting to get fit, you can pay less with the Carry Your Own package and provide and carry your own tent and overnight pack.
- Fully supported walk with your overnight luggage transported to the campsite & beach shack
- Accommodation in walk in touring tents with off the ground beds and deluxe mattress night one
- Accommodation in a waterfront beach shack on night two - situated on a beautiful bay set behind the Bay of Fires
- 2 x delicious dinners featuring local produce
- 2 x breakfasts
- 3 x lunches
- Fresh fruit and trail mix to enjoy during your walk
- Tasmanian wine and beer and non-alcoholic drinks served with dinner.
- Professionally guided - Our guides are locals who are passionate, well trained and enthusiastic with the ability to bring to life a depth of information
- Return transfers from Launceston and the Bay of Fires
- National Park Pass
- Travel insurance
- Sleeping bags (which can be hired from us)
The day starts in Hobart at the Hotel Grand Chancellor where you'll be met at 08:30 in the hotel foyer for an 08:45 start. You will be transferred by mini bus and meet your guide at Mt William National Park.
All participants must carry and/or wear the following personal equipment:
Small backpack designed for bushwalking; suitable for the anticipated duration and loads
Personal emergency medication e.g. Ventolin
Gortex or lightweight rain jacket preferably made of a waterproof and breathable fabric and if possible waterproof pants
A headtorch or lightweight torch with spare batteries and globe
sunglasses - as there can be quite a bit of glare off the sand on sunny days
water bladder or container with two litres of water
swimmers / bathers (if you wish to swim at the beach)
Plastic mug for tea and coffee on the track
Product ID: 19776