Admire one of Da Vinci's greatest masterpieces, The Last Supper, and enjoy insightful commentary from a local guide. Learn about the Renaissance and Italian history as you explore Maria delle Grazie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at Cenacolo Vinciano, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Large backpacks or luggage may not be brought into the museum
- It will not be possible to enter Santa Maria delle Grazie during religious services or when the church is closed for break
- Please note that this tour operates with an English-speaking tour guide