Ride into the Mojave Desert on either a mountain bike or road bike. See the mountains rise up before you on this semi-guided 2-hour bike tour from Las Vegas. Ride at your own pace on a BMC bike that's smooth, comfortable, and set to your specifications.
What to Expect
This 4-hour cycling experience begins with a convenient pick-up at your hotel and a short dive to the trailhead in the desert.
After you arrive you’ll soon be off on your BMC mountain or road bike, set to your specifications. See the Mojave Desert swiftly expand before you as you cruise along the desert floor on a 2-hour ride.
Take in the picturesque views along the route, as the landscape transforms in front of your eyes.
Marvel at the rugged beauty of dry river washes and spectacular mountain views. This is one time you will definitely want to share what happened in Vegas with your friends!
- BMC bicycle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2 hours on the bike
- Bottles of fresh, cold water and free INFINIT energy products
- Seat bag with tube and tire lever plus a pump
- Helmets, gloves, and pedals (If you need pedals other than platform, the tour provider has SPD, SPD SL, Look Classic, and Keo in limited quantities. Bring your own pedals if you can.)
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Riders should be at least 16 years of age.
• The minimum height for tour participants is 4' 11" (1.5 meters), and the maximum weight is 275 pounds (125 kilos).
• Bring your cycling shoes, cycling shorts, and pedals (if available).
• Only closed-toed shoes may be worn.
• Be sure to wear a comfortable athletic shirt and shorts/pants.
• The temperature can vary considerably by season. Bring a jacket, windbreaker, or sweatshirt during the winter months.