Journey to the Grand Canyon's West Rim on a guided day trip from Las Vegas, with hotel pickup included. Soar above the canyon by helicopter, and even enjoy some lunch on your tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is possible from the tour bus lobby of these selected hotels (details in parenthesis): - South Point (east entrance) - Excalibur (South Side) - Aria (lower level) - Bally's (north entrance) - Treasure Island (near Siren's Cove, south side) - Planet Hollywood (lower level) - Circus Circus (front east entrance, under the clown sign) - Stratosphere (north entrance by the buffet) - Westgate (east entrance) - Golden Nugget, all downtown hotels (west entrance) - Cancun (main entrance) - Alexis Park (left of the main entrance) - Hard Rock (main entrance, next to the valet parking) • For a full comprehensive list of all pickup points, please contact the local supplier. • Other hotel pickups may be available for larger groups. If your hotel is not listed, please contact the supplier with your hotel address to find the nearest pickup point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fly into the Grand Canyon on a scenic helicopter flight
- See the amazing Eagle Point rock formation
- Walk along the stunning Guano Point peninsula
Explore the Grand Canyon from above and below on a guided helicopter and bus tour departing from Las Vegas. Entry tickets, lunch and snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off are all included.
Start with your pickup in Las Vegas and enjoy your breakfast snack as you watch the Mojave Desert landscape pass you by. Arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim, and next it’s time to climb aboard your helicopter.
Fly into the canyon and enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful, colorful rock formations. Land at the bottom of the valley and take in the scenery all around before flying back to the Welcome Center.
Enjoy lunch before catching the hop-on, hop-off shuttle bus to Eagle Point, where you can brave the Skywalk (if the option is selected). Continue onto Guano Point for more dramatic views, and explore Hualapai Village.
Board the bus for a relaxing drive back to Las Vegas, passing the famous Hoover Dam on the way. Get dropped off at your original pickup point, where your tour will come to an end.
- Helicopter flight
- Grand Canyon entry ticket
- Skywalk entry ticket (if option selected)
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Breakfast snacks
- Deli lunch box
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Wi-Fi (when available)
- Skywalk entry ticket (if option not selected)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- All passengers must provide their accurate weight on booking. Passengers weighing more than 136 kilograms may be charged extra for a comfort seat
- All passengers must show their passport or government issued ID upon check-in as per FAA regulations