Experience the thrill of a lifetime in Sin City with an open-air leap at the SkyJump Las Vegas. Standing 829 feet above the Las Vegas Strip, jump from the Stratosphere Tower, zooming toward a landing pad at speeds up to 40 mph.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Please check-in at the location provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Friends and family can purchase tickets onsite to the observation deck to watch your jump from the 108th level
- After booking, the local partner will be in contact to set up the best timeslot for your jump
- No personal recording devices are allowed
- The age requirement is 14 years or older. Riders under 18 years of age must have parental guidance with a valid ID in order to jump. If a parent or guardian is not present, a notarized letter must be presented granting permission
- A parent or guardian of the child must sign a waiver stating that the child is in good health and that it is permitted for the child to jump
- All participants need a valid ID upon check-in
- The minimum height requirement is 52 inches tall with no maximum, however, the jumper must fit into the harness safely and securely
- The maximum weight capacity for a guest is 265 pounds. The jump ride needs to incorporate the weight of the 10-pound harness and gear for a total weight capacity of 275 pounds (125 kg)