Las Vegas Museums Tour
From $110 per personBook now
- See Las Vegas through history at the Clark County Museum
- Marvel at the old neon signs of casinos and resorts at the Neon Boneyard
- Learn the story of oragnized mob crime and its fight with the law at the Mob Museum
- Relax over lunch at Fremont Street
Meet your guide at the Tropicana, Treasure Island or Circus Circus hotels. Then, go to the Clark County Museum to explore the awesome Exhibit Hall of Las Vegas History and Heritage Street. Marvel at the 8 historic homes from Clark County.
Continue to the Mob Museum, also known as the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Learn about the notorious battle between organized crime and law enforcement in the city.
Next, discover one of the city’s most iconic art forms at the Neon Lights Museum. Walk around the boneyard to discover the historic signs from old casinos and other Las Vegas businesses (available from September 16 to December 31).
During the summer months, the Neon Boneyard is replaced with a visit to the Las Vegas Museum of Natural History (available between May 15 and September 15).
The Neon Boneyard is a guided tour and you must remain with your guide and group at all times. Wander past the broken glass and rusty metal of the old signs, and get a piece of Las Vegas history from a different perspective.
- Museum entrance fees
- Lunch at Fremont Street
- Bottled water
- Transportation to and from the pick-up and drop off locations
- Tips and gratuities
- Drinks with lunch
Tropicana 08:15 – Pick-up will be under the limo/bus port behind Tropicana Hotel & Casino. Address: 3801 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Treasure Island 08:30 – Pick-up will be at the bus pick-up at Siren's Cove Blvd, on the South side of Treasure Island Hotel & Casino. Address: 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Circus Circus 08:45 – Pick-up will be in front of the hotel, facing Las Vegas Blvd, under Clown Marquee.
• The museums have their own rules regarding photography, but photography strictly for personal use is permitted on your tour. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner. No equipment other than a camera is allowed on tours, including audio and video recorders
• Backpacks, camera bags, large bags, monopods and tripods are not allowed at the Neon Boneyard
• No alcohol is permitted
• Only service animals are allowed on the tour
• Please wear closed-toe shoes
• You are advised to be aware of your surroundings at all times for your safety and the safety of others
• Tours are no smoking, and electronic cigarettes are not allowed
• Tours of the Neon Boneyard are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather. If a tour is cancelled, you will be put on the next available tour if possible.
Product ID: 46646