Ride with a professional guide into the Mojave Desert on your choice of mountain or road bike. See the mountains rise up before you on this guided 2-hour bike tour from Las Vegas. The BMC bikes are smooth, comfortable, and set to your specifications.
What to Expect
Las Vegas is turning into a cycling mecca. Spend a half day of your Vegas visit with a professional guide who has intimate knowledge of the area and of cycling, on an enjoyable and scenic ride.
After a convenient pick-up at your hotel, it’s just a short drive to the trail head. Once there, you’ll soon be off on your BMC mountain or road bike, set to your specifications. See the Mojave Desert swiftly expand before you as you cruise along the desert floor on a 2-hour guided ride.
Take in the picturesque views along the route, as the landscape transforms in front of your eyes.
Marvel at the rugged beauty of dry river washes and spectacular mountain views. This is one time you will definitely want to share what happened in Vegas with your friends!
- BMC bicycle
- Private guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2 hours on the bike
- Bottles of fresh, cold water and free INFINIT energy products
- Seat bag with tube and tire lever plus a pump
- Helmets and pedals (If you need pedals other than platform, the tour provider has SPD, SPD SL, Look Classic, and Keo in limited quantities. Bring your own pedals if you can.)
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• Riders should be at least 16 years of age.
• The minimum height for tour participants is 4' 11" (1.5 meters), and the maximum weight is 275 pounds (125 kilos).
• Bring your cycling shoes, cycling shorts, and pedals (if available).
• Only closed-toed shoes may be worn.
• Be sure to wear a comfortable athletic shirt and shorts/pants.
• The temperature can vary considerably by season. Bring a jacket, windbreaker, or sweatshirt during the winter months.