Spend 3 days exploring the amazing Zion and Bryce National Parks, Monument Valley, Lake Powell and the Grand Canyon. Travel by 4x4 through Monument Valley and make the most of world class photo opportunities on this tour with guaranteed departures.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please bring sunscreen, a hat, camera, waterproof (just in case), towel if camping, a warm sweater for the evenings and a sense of adventure!
- All camping equipment is provided if camping option is selected.
- If you are traveling in the month of April or October, please bring a warm jacket for your evening in Bryce.
- Accomodation: 1st night - Ruby's Inn Bryce; 2nd night - Gouding's Historic Lodge Monument Valley