Experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon West on a bus tour from Las Vegas. Discover nature's miracle at locations such as Guano Point and Eagle Point.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected hotels along the Las Vegas Boulevard or Downtown. Other hotel pickups may be available for larger groups. Pick up will take place at the nearest point for everyone staying in a certain area, usually a walking distance or a few minutes ride from your hotel. Pickup times are scheduled between 5:30AM to 7:00AM depending on your assigned pickup location. Complete pickup details will be sent to you on the day before your tour. Please be ready and waiting at your assigned pickup location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Vegetarian options are available
- Starting May 27, 2022, the West Rim tour will include a stop at the Hoover Dam for a photo op and will no longer stop at Lake Mead
- There is no storage for personal items on the bus
- Any personal items that can fit on your lap are welcome but must be taken while touring the Grand Canyon