Tour the marvelous landscapes of the Grand Canyon South Rim, Antelope Canyon, and Horseshoe Bend on a full-day trip from Las Vegas. See some of the most famous destinations of the American Southwest.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 17 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The pickup time and details of meeting place will be informed after your booking is confirmed. Please be at the meeting location 10 minutes prior to the departure time. If you are late for more than 5 minutes, you may not be able to join the tour.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Children aged 3 and older can participate in the shared tour, if you have a child younger than 3 years, please book a private tour
- The shared tour requires a minimum number of travelers; if the number is not met you will be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- If a bus tour doesn't meet the minimum number and/or other reason, a vehicle may be changed to a van without cancellation. In such cases, we will refund the bus fee but no other compensations will be made
- If a child is under eight years old and 4’9” (145 cm) tall or less, a child seat is required so please advise in advance
- Please inform the local partner of any dietary restrictions when booking, the local partner is not responsible for inability to eat the included lunch if no information is provided in advance
- Depending on the weather and/or traffic conditions, the arrival time might be delayed
- No refund nor any compensation will be made in case this impacts any plans after the tour