Who better to attend to your marriage than “the King” himself. Elvis will perform his all-time greatest hits for the ceremony, if you always wanted a fun Las Vegas wedding, nothing beats the experience of a Viva Las Vegas wedding.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Pickup included
- You will be contacted to confirm your pickup location. The chauffeur will call your hotel room or mobile one hour prior to your ceremony to schedule a pick-up time. It is recommended that you are prepared before receiving the phone call from your chauffeur. Pickup locations outside a seven mile radius of the chapel are subject to availability and may incur an extra fee.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- For actual weddings, couples must obtain a marriage license from the Clark County Marriage License Bureau at 201 E Clark Ave 89101
- If the ceremony is for a renewal of vows, no marriage license is necessary
- The Marriage License Bureau is open 365 days, from 8 AM - 12 AM
- The limousine seats a total of 6 passengers
- The chapel seats 24 guests
- Camera phones allowed