Immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere that hovers over the streets of Las Vegas. On this 2.5 - 3 hour tour, discover the highlights of the city and venture off the beaten tracks. This tour will be exclusively in German.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up only from hotels located directly at the Strip or in downtown. Each hotel in Las Vegas has an assigned pick-up location for the tours. You will be informed about the pick-up location and an approximate meeting point in case you can't be picked up when reconfirming your tour by calling the operator.
- Immerse yourself in the unique vibes of Las Vegas downtown and marvel at the impressive skyline of hotels and casinos
- See the famous Las Vegas sign and the private terminal of the airport that is full of celebrities
- Visit the residential neighborhoods of the rich and beautiful and take a glance at the property of Siegfried and Roy
- Free Hotel pick-up and drop-off from any Las Vegas Strip or Downtown Hotel
- Tour in a Van
- Small group tour
- German-speaking tour guide (live guide / no tape)
- All fees and taxes (no surprises or hidden costs)
- Bottle Water
- Gratuities (at your discretion)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that a pick-up service is only available for hotels directly located at the Las Vegas Strip or in Las Vegas downtown. If your accomodation is not located in this area, you will have to organize your transport by yourself.