Get your adrenaline thrills with an 8-hour jet ski rental on Lake Mead, the United States of America’s largest reservoir. Enjoy a beautiful backdrop of jagged mountains and more as you speed around the waters aboard a 1100cc Yamaha VX Deluxe.
What to Expect
Zip around beautiful Lake Mead with a full-day jet ski rental, and get your adrenaline thrills against the stunning backdrop of jagged mountains in the Nevada and Arizona wilderness.
Start from any marina on Lake Mead, such as Callville Bay, Echo Bay, Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Temple Bar, or Lake Mead Marina, and discover for yourself why it is the most popular houseboat lake in the world. Take control of a 3-person, Yamaha VX Deluxe 1100cc jet ski, equipped with 3 life vests for your comfort and safety.
Choose where and when to stop to swim or take part in water sports activities, such as wakeboarding, kneeboarding, wake skating, and tubing. Marvel at some of the lake’s many attractions, including the magnificent Hoover Dam.
- Yamaha 1100cc jet ski
- Up to 3 life vests per machine
- Required safety gear
What's Not Included
- Park entry fee
- Fuel used
- Damage security deposit (USD 1,000.00 per jet ski)
- Optional rental insurance
- Water toys
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Rentals are for 8 hours, but you can decrease the amount of time of your rental if you wish, and in some cases you can choose which 8 hours out of the day you want if scheduling allows
• Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due
• Multi day jet ski rentals can also be arranged for those touring Lake Mead by houseboat for several days