Hollywood Day Tour from Las Vegas
From $239 per personBook now
- Drive through the high desert, dry lakes, mountain ranges, the southern end of Death Valley, and Mojave Yucca and Joshua Tree forest
- Picnic at the beautiful Santa Monica Beach and pier
- Walk barefoot in the sand as you take a romantic stroll on the beach in the warm California sun; dip your toes in the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean
- See Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company
- Drive through the famous Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Boulevard, and Sunset Strip, all the inspiration for many songs and movies
- Drive through Beverly Hills where many of the most famous stars live
- Stroll along Hollywood Boulevard's Walk of Fame with the stars at your feet
- Visit the ornate Chinese Theatre, and Dolby (Kodak) Theater, home of the Oscars, and the hand prints of the stars in concrete
- Get a view of the iconic "Hollywood Sign" from the patio of the Dolby (Kodak) Theater
You'll stop for lunch at the beautiful Santa Monica Beach and pier. When you hear the words "Southern California" you can't help but think of the beaches of Santa Monica. You can walk barefoot in the sand where David Hasselhoff and Pamela Anderson worked, the same location where Hollywood directors filmed Baywatch, the most watched television series of all time.
This is the real California: sun, sand and movie stars. This is what California is all about. See "Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company" and take a romantic stroll on the beach in the warm California sun where you can dip your toes in the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean.
We drive through the famous Rodeo Drive shopping area in Beverly Hills and Santa Monica Drive, and along the equally famous Sunset Strip, which has been the inspiration for many songs and movies. Our tour continues through Beverly Hills, where many of the most famous stars live. Actors such as Tom Cruise, Madonna, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Jack Nicholson and many others live in the fabulous neighborhoods scattered throughout Beverly Hills.
You'll stroll along Hollywood Boulevard's Walk of Fame with the stars at your feet. See the ornate TCL Chinese Theater (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre and Mann's Chinese Theatre) with the handprints of the stars in concrete, the Dolby Theatre (formerly known as the Kodak Theatre), home of the Oscars, the famous Roosevelt Hotel where stars are commonly seen and a wonderful view of the iconic "Hollywood Sign" from the patio of the Dolby Theatre.
- Continental breakfast
- An unlimited supply of bottled water
- Professional guides
Adventure Photo Tours will pick up at al Las Vegas downtown and strip hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information "after you check-in." Arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 47550