Grand Canyon West with Helicopter Landing: 6-in-1 Tour
From $419 per personBook now
- Experience the excitement of flying through the Grand Canyon in a jet helicopter
- See Native Americans performing ancient ritual dances
- Enjoy a romantic picnic lunch at the rim of the canyon
- Take an optional walk along the world-famous Skywalk
This action-packed historical and visual experience provides nearly 4 hours of activities. Stops include the magnificent Hoover Dam, the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest, Eagle Point (home to the world-famous Skywalk), Guano Point (with stunning east and north canyon views) and the Hualapai ranch and Western town.
In addition you’ll enjoy a romantic picnic lunch at the rim of the canyon, see Native Americans perform ancient dances and walk the world-famous Skywalk (optional, at an additional fee). See the Native American village and authentic handmade Indian jewelry and crafts. Meet tribal members and enjoy the hospitality at the Western town and ranch, with cowboy entertainment and the opportunity to learn how to rope and quick-draw a six-gun.
Fly in the world-class Eurocopter EC130 jet helicopter on the longest flight available into the Grand Canyon. You'll land at the bottom with an additional 20 minutes to explore and take photographs. It doesn't get any better or more exciting than this!
- Continental breakfast
- Unlimited supply of bottled water
- Professional guides
- Luxury coach with 22-inch HD TV, pillows and blankets
- Information pamphlet on flora, fauna and western and Native American history
Adventure Photo Tours provides pick-up at any of the more than 250 Las Vegas hotels. For exact pick-up time and location, please call Adventure Photo Tours at (702) 889-8687 with your hotel information after you check in. Be sure to arrive at the designated pick-up location at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
Product ID: 47549