Spend 4 hours exploring Grand Canyon West on the Hualapai Reservation. Walk along the rim of the canyon and admire the incredible views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy luxury motor coach transportation to and from Las Vegas
- Explore the Hualapai Nation's Grand Canyon West with 4-hours of tour time
- Upgrade the experience with entry to the Skywalk
- Discover the sprawling Joshua Tree Forest
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Coach transportation from Las Vegas
- Bottled water
- Hualapai entry fees
- Box lunch
- Personal expenses
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Treasure Island: 3300 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA. The tour bus pickup area is located outside and to the right of the front desk reception.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket in winter.
- Please bring your own sun protection and plenty of water in the summer.
- Each bus is sanitized and disinfected daily and drivers will remain diligent by wiping down and cleaning buses throughout your trip.