Get ready for a day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas. Discover the home of the Hualapai Nation, add an optional helicopter flight to the base, Skywalk experience, or Colorado River boat trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Hotel pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels. • Exact pickup details will be provided to you upon your reconfirmation with the local provider. Please contact the local tour operator to confirm the exact pickup time and location prior to the date of travel. • Depending on hotel access, buses may not be able to enter every property. If this is the case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or a nearby hotel.
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- 1 hour
Hoover Dam (photo stop)
- 2 hours
Grand Canyon West Rim (sightseeing, free time, view)
- 2.5 hours
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest en route to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Meet the Hualapai Indians and learn about their life in the Canyon for hundreds of years
- Get magical Canyon views from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Walk across the sky on the glass Skywalk and see the Canyon literally below your feet
- Take an optional helicopter flight to the foot of the Canyon
- Watch a Native American cultural performance
- See a real Wild West gunfight
- Sail along the Colorado River
Explore the majestic scenery of the Grand Canyon and the world of the Hualapai tribe on a full-day tour to the West Rim from Las Vegas with lunch and transfers, plus optional helicopter, boat, and Skywalk experiences.
Your guide will provide a live narration as you travel, while you sit back and relax on a state-of-the-art luxury bus. Travel through the ancient Joshua Tree Forest en route to the West Rim. On arrival, explore the tribal village and Hualapai Market.
Grab a bite to eat at the Skywalk Café, before getting panoramic views from Guano Point and Eagle Point. Brave the latest attraction here — the glass-bottom Grand Canyon Skywalk.
Learn the history and geology of the Canyon from your local guide. Then meet some of the Hualapai tribe when they perform a traditional dance in their full tribal dress.
Tailor the rest of the tour to include the experiences you would like from the options below.
Grand Canyon Skywalk option
Walk across the sky on the glass bridge situated 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor. Get a complete 360˚ panoramic view of the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Helicopter and pontoon ride combo
Complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight 4,000 feet down to the Canyon floor. Then, board a pontoon boat for a 15-minute ride along the Colorado River.
Skywalk, helicopter, and pontoon boat combo
This is the full package to see the Grand Canyon West Rim from top to bottom. Enjoy the glass Skywalk, thrilling helicopter flight to the base of the canyon, and a 15-minute pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River.
Then, unwind as you are transferred back to your accommodation in Las Vegas after your day at the Grand Canyon.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Grand Canyon entry fee
- Grand Canyon shuttle bus
- Helicopter flight (if option selected, or as a substitute for the boat option)
- Skywalk entry fee (if option selected)
- Pontoon boat ride (if option selected, Covid-19 restrictions permitting)
- Gratuities (15-20% recommended after the tour)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19, as boat options may not be available they will be replaced with an extended helicopter flight above and below the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Luggage is not allowed on the bus due to security check point at the Hoover Dam